Food & Drink
DELICIOUS SEASONAL FOOD AND DRINKS ON OUR WILTSHIRE FARM
We are currently open from 8am-6pm every day. (Last food orders 5:30pm)
What we offer:
- Teas & speciality barista coffees
- Sweet treats
What you'll find in our Farm Shop
- Our own milk dispenser from The Dorset Dairy Co.
- Bluestone Vineyards English Sparkling Wine, grown on our grounds
- Our own farm fresh free range eggs
- A selection of homemade jams (where available)
- Local ales & beers from Stonehenge Ales
- Chutneys from Pig n Pickles
- Cold drinks, milk alternatives and juices
Cholderton Rare Breeds Farm, Amesbury Road, Cholderton, Salisbury Wiltshire, SP4 0EW
Located just minutes off the A303 near Salisbury and Stonehenge, we are situated in the beautiful Wiltshire village of Cholderton. With ample parking and fantastic facilities, we offer a whole lot more than just a cup of tea and a slice of cake, no need to visit the farm, we welcome guests to just eat and drink with us!