Fresh Food Boxes
Order by 2pm on Monday & Thursday for next day delivery
Throughout these challenging times, as a business we have had to diversify and have managed to asset in supplying the local community with our fantastic value Food Boxes! Please continue to show your support as a small local business, during one of the most challenging of times!
Order one of our great quality Food Boxes for yourself or a loved one, by 2pm on Monday’s and Thursday’s for FREE next day local delivery!
Select from our ‘Ultimate Breakfast Food Box’, the ‘Essentials Food Box’ OR our ‘Afternoon Tea Box’ ready to kick start the week, or why not treat someone less fortunate and let them know that you’re thinking of them during this difficult time!
Click the link below to order your box today!
You can now even add a delicious bottle of our own internationally award winning Bluestone Classic Cuvée English Sparkling Wine to your order!
All of our Food Boxes are packed full of high-quality essential items and will be delivered straight to your doorstep to ensure contactless delivery!
- Afternoon Tea Box £55 – Contents; 4 x Homemade Fruit Scones, 4 x Cheese and Apple Scones, 4 x Chocolate Brownie Slices, Pot of Strawberry Jam, Pack of Butter, 1 tub of clotted cream, Pack of Earl Grey or Breakfast Tea, 2l of Milk, 100g of Peaberry Ground Coffee, Bottle of Bluestone
- Basic Food Box £42.50 – Contents; 2L semi-skimmed milk, six of our own sausages, 500g minced beef, 4 chicken breasts, loaf wholemeal bread, 250g pack pack butter, 6 eggs, selection of vegetables, salad & fruit, 1kg white bread flour & 500g dried pasta OR rice
- Food Box PLUS a Bottle of our very own Award Winning Bluestone English Sparkling Wine £70 – Contents; ONE Bottle of our Award Winning Bluestone English Sparkling Wine, 2L semi-skimmed milk, six of our own sausages, 500g minced beef, 4 chicken breasts, loaf wholemeal bread, 250g pack pack butter, 6 eggs, selection of vegetables, salad & fruit, 1kg white bread flour & 500g dried pasta OR rice
- Ultimate Breakfast Box £40 – Contents: 12 Free Range Eggs, 200g Unsmoked Back Bacon, 6 Pork Sausages, 1 tin Heinz Baked Beans (400g), Tomatoes, Mushrooms, 2l Semi Skimmed Milk, 25 Tagged Tetley English Breakfast Tea, 100g Peaberry Ground Coffee (Locally Roasted in Andover), 1 litre of Orange Juice, 2 Mini Pots Bonne Mamam Strawberry Jam, 2 Mini Pots Bonne Mamam Marmalade, 250g pack of Butter, 450g Box of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, 4 New York Bagel Co. Bagels, 1 Loaf of Malted Granary Bread, 4 Mixed Berry Yoghurts, Punnet of Berries & 1 mini pot of Nutella!
- Ultimate Breakfast Box Food Box PLUS a Bottle of our very own Award Winning Bluestone English Sparkling Wine £75 – Contents: ONE Bottle of our Award Winning Bluestone English Sparkling Wine, 12 Free Range Eggs, 200g Unsmoked Back Bacon, 6 Pork Sausages, 1 tin Heinz Baked Beans (400g), Tomatoes, Mushrooms, 2l Semi Skimmed Milk, 25 Tagged Tetley English Breakfast Tea, 100g Peaberry Ground Coffee (Locally Roasted in Andover), 1 litre of Orange Juice, 2 Mini Pots Bonne Mamam Strawberry Jam, 2 Mini Pots Bonne Mamam Marmalade, 250g pack of Butter, 450g Box of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, 4 New York Bagel Co. Bagels, 1 Loaf of Malted Granary Bread, 4 Mixed Berry Yoghurts, Punnet of Berries & 1 mini pot of Nutella!
- Bluestone Classic Cuvée case of 6 bottles £210 – Bluestone Classic Cuvée case of 6 bottles
Cholderton Rare Breeds Farm (formerly Cholderton Charlie’s Farm) is set in stunning Wiltshire countryside on the Wiltshire/Hampshire border, just off the A303 and A338, just minutes from Salisbury, Andover and Stonehenge. With ample free parking, social distancing measures in place and lots of outdoor space (over 40 acres in total) for enjoy the outdoors! Also, the farm boasts an on-site vineyard, farm shop, cafe, bar and Stonehenge Hostel.
We arrived at the farm having booked tickets online to be greeted by a very friendly man. He explained in detail what the day would involve and how they were adhering to social distancing.
We had a fantastic day; the piglet race and the adventure playground being particular highlights. The farm is wonderful for both adults and children (we have a 1 year old and a 5 year old) and such excellent value for money. Lots of space to move around and none of the areas were too busy. Thank you for a lovely afternoon and for managing the current situation so well, it’s been a highlight of our South west adventure.
Anna R, Trip Advisor – One of the best farms we’ve been to!
Tamara Leggett, Facebook
Jamie Bell, Google
Given the challenges that Covid is supplying in plenty, I think they are doing an outstanding job. Plenty of social distancing around the farm, great signage reminders dotted about and plenty of hand washing stations. They advised that the restaurant is offering a reduced menu, I don’t know what it was like at normal capacity but wow still lots of choice! Every time we’ve been the staff have been nothing but helpful and knowledgeable. A really enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours.
Alice, Trip Advisor – Great way to spend the afternoon
Kirsty Vincent, Facebook
David Buck, Google
We had a great visit here today, A perfect day out for a 7 year old, 5 year old and baby! Lots of hand washing facilities and clear direction where to stand when seeing the animals. Considering it was a quiet Monday there was still a timetable of activities including the great PIG RACE! The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and my sister and I are looking forward to returning.
Sflw22, Trip Advisor – Great COVID friendly day out
Sarah Pritchard, Facebook
I adore this place; me and a friend recently visited just after lockdown and i was so pleased with my visit. the staff are so knowledgeable and hap to help. it really feels like they want you there and try and improve the experience for all. They have loads on offer to see and do, running events on most days. I was particularly fond of the newly born piglets – I recommend this place for young families or families with little ones who love animals. or even those looking for a day outdoors that they will remember! 10/10
Aaron H, Trip Advisor – The place to choose
Tammy Burley, Facebook
Hannah Pease, Google
What a brilliant way to spend a day! A relaxed and beautiful place with so many animals to meet and so much to do. The challenge of COVID regulations was handled really well, with hand washing facilities readily available and we felt very looked after. The staff were passionate and knowledgeable and really couldn’t fault it. We signed up to the morning Alpaca walk, which was wonderful! We learnt loads and had a lovely walk through all the most beautiful parts of the farm meeting so many other animals along the way. Would highly recommend this experience too! We took a picnic and loads of sheltered and shady tables available.
YarisScotland, Trip Advisor – Wonderful experience for all ages!
Rachael L Howe, Facebook
Emz M, Google
We had a great day out as an extended family with the party ranging from age 12 weeks to 67 there was something for everyone. The animals are well looked after with daily animal activities. We loved the pig racing and duck feeding. The adventure play area is an added bonus and makes it more of a day out. My son loved the zip wire! Welcomed by lovely staff who explained all the new covid related procedures like take away food and no tractor rides. Beautiful setting too.
Simplythebest1980, Trip Advisor – Excellent family fun!
Natasha Weeks, Facebook
MatRach Howe, Google